Conference & Practice Visit Catch Up
Brisbane August, Melbourne September, Canberra October 2018 – NEW
NEW 2018 Seminar topic and dates announced!
BREAKING NEWS!! – New Never Seen Before Seminar and Free Practice Visit Dates
Brisbane August, Melbourne September, Canberra October 2018
Contact David Dahm at email@example.com if you would like a personal meeting with David Dahm at your practice at no obligation.
We hope to see you at our special event as part of our National Goodwill Tour in every State see below.
From cost effective and mobile Practice Automation Tools to Successful Succession Planning for Practice Owners plus Other Hot Topics like a proven and practical way to fix the healthcare system that gives patients and providers a fair go!
Other topics include, have you structured your practice for success? Learn about remarkably successful practices and practical ways to secure your workforce.
Is your practice model sustainable?
- Does it go beyond “eat what you kill” so you can “earn while you sleep”?
- Will you leave a legacy and not a liability?
- Have you set Key Performance Indicators for your Practice to manage increasing competition and an accelerated period of change?
- Are you working harder and not smarter?
We will show you how to:
- Implement Powerful New Way to Manage Your Practice! This is a new never seen before topic. Make sure you have the smartest and cost-effective systems in place that will make your life easier forever.
- Move from employee to owner by providing a sustainable professional career path model
- Make sure you have the right structure that attracts your workforce and secures future owners
- Prepare a 30-second pitch to new practitioners seeking to join your practice
- Stop “tyre kickers” – reduce protracted and expensive negotiations with potential owners
- Commonly missed key terms in your provider contracts and negotiations
Other Hot Topics:
- Setting Key Performance Indicators
- Doctor and staff contracts
- Staff disputes and practical solutions
- Fair Work Audits on medical and healthcare practices – employment contracts, overtime and keeping records
- What are the new GPET training arrangement opportunities for practices?
2018 NEW national series
We are pleased to announce the first of a series of practice seminars set for 2018. David Dahm, our CEO and Founder of Health and Life.
We are planning to visit every State in the next 12 months. Thanks to those who have contacted their local Association and or Medicare Local to get us on board. Contact David Dahm at Health and Life for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or text David Dahm on 0407 620 120 if you want to catch up for a practice visit.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 1800 077 222, to privately meet face to face to our CEO & Founder David Dahm without obligation at one of these special events when we present in your area.
If you would like David to present at no cost or obligation at your favourite local medical or healthcare association, put in a good word and share this link with them. They can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 077 222 for further information and we will take care of the rest.
If you are serious about running a practice efficiently with less stress and anxiety, this may be for you. You are certain to be impressed, it will be well worthwhile.
Since February 2018, we will be holding the first of a series of exclusive face-to-face national seminars limited to five participant practices.
We will begin the first of the national series at our Adelaide offices 2018.
1.Adelaide – 3rd July 2018 – 10 am to 5pm
Health and Life Head Office:
TOPIC: A Powerful New Way to Manage Your Practice!
You will experience….
- Live and practical demonstrations on sustainable cost-effective and efficient practice management solutions;
- Exciting new technology to help you run your practice efficiently with few errors and instantly increase staff productivity and morale;
- Automated and mobile friendly bookkeeping and reporting alerts of your key financial and non-financial goals;
- A free financial benchmark of your practice prepared (subject to your practice data quality). This is from our latest and most extensive practice 25+ year national practice benchmark series;
- Have an opportunity to ask any other questions that you were afraid to ask e.g. negotiating fair staff, doctor or provider contract terms and remuneration, staff performance, reducing bulk billing, pathology rents, developing realistic Key Performance Indicators- financial and non-financial etc.
When: 3rd July 2018 – 10 am to 5pm
Where: Level 5, 108 King William St Adelaide 5001
Cost: $50 plus GST per practice – maximum two staff members can attend e.g. owner principal and practice manager.
Please email us your interest at email@example.com – strictly first in best dressed.
Practices who would like a free confidential meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Strictly a first in first served basis. We will do our best to fit you in.
2. More dates to be announced watch this space..!