In the National Media
David Dahm and Health and Life has been in the national media since 1992. We have appeared over 320 times in the national press in most of Australia’s most prestigious publications.
We are in the progress of up loading them. Please check back regularly for updates or subscribe and you will receive any update automatically.
Also join our discussion group on Linked In called The Business of Healthcare for real time opinions on what you need to do to keep your practice or your patients ahead of the curve.
Medical Observer, Australian Doctor and Medical Republic (reaches 110,000 per week) stories (click on the links below):
- Tax nightmare looms healthcare homes
- Disease challenge April 2017 – the need for standards
- David Dahm’s innovative solution to prevent ‘bullying’ international healthcare standards and his views on the ethics board was cited in the American Journal of Physicians and Surgeons December 2016
- 10 lessons practices can take from corporates
- I stand accused of rorting Medicare. This is what it’s like
- Other Medical Observer articles by David Dahms?
- Frypan to fire’: Tax traps for GPs
- Copayments will spark competition
- $7 fee scares patients away immediately
- Doing it for themselves! (An inspiring story about women owning practices)
- For more articles see Go to Health and Life for searchable database with over 450 national interviews and publications.